Bad People: The Party Card Game You Probably Shouldn't Play FREE US SHIPPING
💥LEARN THE TRUTH: Find out what your friends really think about you in this hilarious and brutal voting game! Get to know your friends better and share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
💥ENDLESS GAMEPLAY: You can play Bad People 1000's of times. The gameplay changes each time you play the game
💥THE MOST SAVAGE GAME: Playing Bad People may cause laughter, tears and irreparable damage to friendships and egos. More brutal than Cards Against Humanity!
💥GREAT FOR LARGE GROUPS: Play with up to 10 people
💥EASY TO PLAY: Each round, one person reads the question card out loud to everyone playing. All players then vote for which player is best described by the question.
- The object of each round is to cast your vote for you think the question card reader will vote for, and not necessarily who you would personally choose.
- You get 1 point each time you’re correct and there’s also an awesome double down card if you’re really confident about your vote! The first to 7 points wins!
💥COMPLETE PACKAGE: Includes 170 Question Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards, 1 Instruction Sheet 1 Scoring Pad,1 Pencil, 3 Epic Game Variants
- Most likely to secretly run a meth lab?
- Most likely to rat me out if they were under pressure from the cops?
- If we were all hitchhikers, who would be the last person to get picked up?
- Most likely to sleep with their cousin?
- Who would be the most successful serial killer?
📦FREE SHIPPING for all USA orders. Arrives in 1-2 weeks.
🇺🇸 USA EXCLUSIVE: Due to shipping restrictions, this item is only available to US customers at this time.
Not that funny unless you re all super drunk.
I was hoping for more from this game. The concept is great, but too many of the questions are repetitive and can be too mean with a diverse crowd. This only works with a really homogenous group. There are better options that are more fun.
Such a great game and got it in a snap
It was fun, but can definitely cause arguments because people can really see what others think of them. Do not play this in a situation where peoples feeling could easily get hurt.
Fun game at parties... but it should come with the NSFW brutal pack, the questions dont feel THAT harsh. The other thing that bothered me is the quality... it feels a little unfinished.